Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to update you on some important dates!  Next week is our “Art Show”.  This will be held on April 21st @ 5:30, the same night as the Expo for Underhill.  I will be in the classroom all evening, so feel free to walk through and look at all of the wonderful art projects at a time that works for you!  I hope we will see everyone there!

imgres-1.png

I can’t believe that we are approaching the end of the school year!  
Our last day will be:

Tuesday June 7th for the T/Th morning class  
Wednesday June 8th for the M/W/F & T/W/TH class

On the last day, the 3 year old class will sing some songs and the 4 year old classes will put on a small play and sing some songs.  This will all happen during your child’s regular class time.  As we get closer I will let you know the exact time.  (Usually an hour before dismissal)  I also was hoping to celebrate the beginning of summer break with an ice cream party.  Please let me know if your child can not have ice cream.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Spring Break!  See you in May!