Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ... Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  Gingerbread, Man, Ginger, Kid, ...  

Hello everyone!

Next week is Gingerbread Week in the preschool!  We will be engaging in many activities with the theme of Gingerbread!  That being said, I would like to end our week by decorating a gingerbread cookie.  I realize that we need to limit our sweets, but I thought this would be a fun activity for the children.  Please let me know if you do not want your child to decorate a cookie or if there are any restrictions in food.  If I do not hear from you I will go ahead with the cookies!  

Thanks so much and have a wonderful Holiday!


Lisa